
Today is Jackson's birthday, and of course, we celebrated "all day."
We love you, Jackson....so much!
But, we had his birthday party on Friday and it was so fun!
Check out the pictures!
And, a video of him blowing out his candles!
When we moved overseas, I brought stuff from America for our kids' birthdays this year. That was 7 months ago (really???), and Jackson changed his mind in 7 months!!! So, Sam or Parks will be having a dinosaur party in the future! Jackson started asking for a shark birthday party (really meaning a shark birthday cake) when we started talking about his birthday. I was still hoping he might love the dinosaur idea and got some friends and family to mail us runts for the spikes on the stegosaurus cake. But, he kept on talking about this shark party. I knew he was serious when he started telling me in great detail how I could make the cake. So, I joyfully gave in to please my little guy, and it all turned out great. We got creative and made a lot of things ourselves, and we found more than what we needed at the mall to make his party a success. He loved it!!!





4 comments:
Looks like he had so much fun and you did a good job with the theme change!! Happy Birthday Jackson!
Love, love, love the cake! You did such a great job!
Awesome cake!!
Happy Birthday Sharkman.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!
What a great cake, B! Good job on the party-themed ideas.
Post a Comment