Wednesday, January 02, 2008

On the Savannah

Right before heading to SC to see my family for a few days, the kids and I went to Savannah with some friends. We enjoyed the gingerbread houses at the Westin and then took the ferry across the Savannah River to enjoy River Street and lunch. It was such a fun day and something we need to do more often--especially when it warms up!

For those of you that may not know, we only live 20 minutes from downtown Savannah, actually the same distance to the beaches of Hilton Head. I'm delivering the baby in Savannah and go to the doctor there already a few times a month.


Sarala and Kendall


Sarala with Brayden and Jax


Jackson with such a sneaky look. I'm sure he's sneaking up on the ornaments


Out by the big tree outside before getting on the ferry


Courtney and Addison


Here comes the ferry


Sweet girls


The bridge over the Savannah River and the ferry boat


Such a fun ride and a fun day

No comments: