In the move, we lost our camera!!!
What a tragedy!!!
What will the grandparents do without pictures of the grandkids???
The good news is that Sarala has a camera.
It's not the best quality, but we were able to at least capture a few memories in the mean time.
The second day of being in our new home, we put aside all those boxes we needed to unpack and all the cleaning I needed to be doing to go out and get us a Christmas tree. I think it helped in distracting the kids a little from this transition. Plus, while Gray and I were sleeping on the air mattress in the living room, we had the Christmas tree to enjoy! We're finally in our bed (as of last night), but I'm going to miss sleeping under the Christmas tree--we did it for a week and a half!!!
Sarala was so excited to put the star on the tree, but she needed a little help from Daddy.
In the move, we didn't bring Jackson's crib with us. Jacob and Christina graciously shared an extra toddler bed they have, so we went ahead and set it up for our "big boy!" I was hoping this transition would happen after the holidays, but after a day or so of curiosity and wanting so badly to be in that big boy bed, Jackson climbed out of his pack-n-play and took a nap in it. I had to sneak in there for some dirty laundry and this is what I found! He did it one another time at night too. Finally, yesterday we packed up the pack-n-play, and he's sleeping in his big boy bed all the time now. I can't believe that I have two babies out of cribs and in beds.
Oh, and don't worry!!! I finally found our camera--it was in our stroller (out in the cold storage shed) from where we had taken it on our last walk around our neighborhood. I remembered it just before we left to do Christmas in Raleigh--those pictures coming soon. For now, here are some other fun pictures from Sarala's camera:
I think Sam looks funny like this--his legs and arms seem connected.
Me working in the kitchen





3 comments:
ahhhh shucks- did we miss y'all again when you came up to Raleigh-wood?! SO SAD!!
What is your new mailing address?
Don't scare me like that!!!! But I should have known that sweet little grand daughter of mine would come through! Pictures of Sam are sooooooo cute, and I'm like you his arms and legs do look connected. Can't wait to see all of you!
Love you Bunches!
Grandmommy
Gonna be interesting to see how Jackson adapts to the big boy bed. He'll be up and down all the time. Too cute! Tell him Grandmommy loves his new bed.
Post a Comment