Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just More

Saturday evening, we all went to Just More BBQ.  
Brought back lots of memories.
Kids loved it.
Yummy food!!!
Gray likes Clemson even more!


Dancing to some Bluegrass


Sam still squeezes and cheeses it up when he gets the camera pointed at him.
Don't you love those little teeth???


I thought I tried to get some pictures of everyone since I didn't take any the first night.
Here's Emily, Heather and Becca.


Rachel, Savannah, April and Heather

Then, my batteries died!

After dinner everyone went bowling.  
We headed back to the house with Liz and the kids cause we all were beat.
We got to see pretty much everyone the next morning at church.  
What a fun weekend!  We love all of you LINKers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam has grown sooooooooooo much. HE looks sooooooo cute. Also, love Sarala's dancing. Can't wait to see all of you!
Grandmommy